A protocol is any defined, enforced code of behavior, and or rituals whether it be within the confines of a particular group, community, or other interpersonal dynamic (such as a power exchange relationship).
1. If you schedule an appointment, keep it. I am in high demand and only book a small number of sessions each day. I realize that life happens and that it is sometimes necessary to cancel an appointment. If you must cancel, please communicate that ASAP. With enough lead time, I can possibly fill that slot.
2. Don’t be early! Privacy and discretion are of the utmost importance to all of us. I take every precaution to make sure that you do not encounter other clients. This is for your sake as well as theirs. Be aware also that parking and loitering prior to your session is conspicuous and can draw unwanted attention. This is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
3. Don’t be late. If you are going to more that five minutes late, let Me know! After fifteen minutes beyond your scheduled appointment time with no communication, I will consider you a no-show.
4. Have your tribute inside an enveloped greeting card. Upon entrance to My dungeon, present it to Me and I will show you where to place it. Do not make Me ask for it.
5. Be a gentleman! Touching Me without permission or making unwelcomed advances will result in an immediate end to your session.
6. Do not expect to have sex with Me. Professional Domination is not prostitution. DO NOT ASK!